The members of Hunton’s Insurance Recovery group present regularly on today’s hot topic insurance coverage issues. Upcoming insurance presentations for January 2020 include:
- Latosha M. Ellis will be a panelist on an ABA Section of Litigation webinar on “The Vaping Injury Crisis: Products Liability & Insurance Coverage Issues for Nicotine and Cannabis Industries” on January 9, 2020.
- Walter J. Andrews and Andrea DeField will be presenting an Enquiron webinar on “Cyber Insurance: A Year In Review: What did we see in 2019 and what does that tell us about what to expect in 2020?” on January 23, 2020.
- Lorelie Masters and Andrea DeField will be presenting on “Cybersecurity and Cyber Insurance: What You Must Know” on January 30, 2020 in Hunton’s Charlotte office. The program is sponsored by Charlotte Women’s Mentoring Circle.
Additional January 2020 presentations and events that the Hunton Insurance Recovery group will be participating in include:
- Hunton’s Washington DC Office will be hosting the Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia’s “Asserting Her Power: Overcoming Gender-Based Discrimination in a Male-Dominated Field” event and cocktail reception on January 9, 2020. Members of Hunton’s Insurance Recovery group will be in attendance.
- Lorelie S. Masters and Latosha M. Ellis will be speaking at the Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia’s “Salon Conversation – Lifting the Next Generation and Building Your Legacy” event on January 23, 2020.