The members of Hunton’s Insurance Recovery group present regularly on today’s hot topic insurance coverage issues. Upcoming insurance presentations for March 2020 include:
- Andrea DeField will be presenting on “Ensuring Insurance Coverage Success in Litigation: Tips and Best Practices for Young Lawyers” at the ABA’s Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee CLE Seminar in Tucson, Arizona on Wednesday, March 4, 2020.
- Lorelie S. Masters will be presenting on “The Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance in the Courts” at the ABA’s Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee CLE Seminar in Tucson, Arizona on Friday, March 6, 2020.
- Michael S. Levine will be presenting on “Autonomous Vehicles and Artificial Intelligence; Just Who Is Driving That Ship, Anyhow???” at the ABA’s Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee CLE Seminar in Tucson, Arizona on Friday, March 6, 2020.
- Andrea DeField and Latosha M. Ellis will be teaming up with Hunton partners Brittany M. Bacon, Jamie Zysk Isani and Ann Marie Mortimer on a panel titled, “Like a Breach Over Troubled Waters: How to Navigate a Cyber Incident,” in Hunton’s Miami office on Thursday, March 12, 2020.
- Michael S. Levine, Lawrence J. Bracken II and Brittany Bacon will be presenting on “Cyber: Dissecting Risk Through a Table-Top Exercise and Insurance Analysis” at the RIMS Atlanta Chapter March Luncheon in Dunwoody, Georgia on March 19, 2020.
- Andrea DeField and Michael Levine will be presenting a Lawline webinar on “Managing Cyber Risk Through Insurance” on March 23, 2020.
In case you missed it (February events):
- Sergio F. Oehninger and Rori Malech presented on the topic of “Hotel Financing in Latin America” on February 4, 2020 at the firm’s Washington, DC office. The panelists discussed financing, real estate, surety, and cross-border insurance considerations for ground-up hotel and hospitality development deals in Latin America and the Caribbean.